What data do we collect?
Your personal information such as name, email and any other data you may supply to us.
How do you consent to our collection of your personal data?
By visiting and using our website, you have consented to our use of your data only for the purposes for which you have given them.
Can you withdraw Consent or Discontinue our access to your data?
Yes, send us an email to that effect and your data would be immediately deleted.
What do we do with your personal data?
We do not share your personal information to any third party neither do we retain your data save for when you send us enquiries and such information obtained is purely for reference purposes.
Third Party Sites
Our website may contain links to other sites which are controlled by third parties. We do not accept any responsibility for their use of your personal information and as such, you should review these other sites’ privacy policies. We do not share your data with third parties under any guise whatsoever.
No. Therefore, we do not store your data except the emails sent to us which are stored in our mail box for reference purposes.
The rights you have and what to do if your privacy is violated.
– Ask for access to your personal information.
– Ask for rectification of your personal information.
– Ask for restriction to the processing of your personal information.
– Object to the use of your personal information through email to us.
– Ask for deletion of your personal information.
– Report violation and/or file an action in court for redress.